Sunday, February 28, 2016

I have returned to the blog lands, to see what has been missed! #Riser #Ollywood

So I know it has been a long time since I've come to see this place but I, like most people, have a life. Or at least some resemblance of one I have two jobs and I am trying to get into school. I like hanging out and doing nothing but so far that has got me nowhere. And I am working on not one, not two, but three fucking feature length films! One feature and two docs. Oh god, pray for me.

Anyway I have decided to turn my magnum opus into a blog so I decided to try and find a perfect avenue for the 'piece de resistance' of my existence. It isn't a biography, because lets face it, I am changing a shit ton of things in it and it's not a expose because you couldn't decipher through some of the shit to find it's reality if you tried with a magnifying glass and book of clues.

For this, each post will be about 2,000 words, and it will be released every week or bi weekly. Depending on how I am feeling. These posts will come out in 6 month intervals I think. And probably not reflect the final series since it will have obviously evolved since the initial story was written (like 3 years ago).

So prepare yourselves for a bumpy ride into my mind. ODMK's #Riser is coming. Followed immediately by Ollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment